no output

MOHAND44

I HAVE OMORON PLC C500 WITHOUT BATTERY .I PUT a new battery (ER14250 ½ AA 3.6 V) AND USED HOST LINK LK201 TO DOWNLOAD THE PORGRAM. THE DOWNLOAD SUCCEED.I CAN download and upload the program and make monitoring without any broplems . but the output
Didnot respond form plc and the led in plc(out inh) stayed on
Please help me What Ican do.
Notes I USed SYSWIN3.2 .AND I HAVE COPY FROM PORGRAM allready

Hi

I have not done much with Omron but is it in run mode?
When you see the code does the output in the code come on and do u see some items changing.
In Omron I think you have to download the data tables separately at least on the older ones I work led on.have you done this. Maybe to rule out your plc write a rung with one input just turning on a output

Donnchadh

go online with the pc and look at the output.
if the output is on and your voltage reading is zero, I suspect the relay output contacts may be bad or the wiring is incorrect.

if the output coil is off and your voltage reading at the terminal is xx volts, the relay contacts may be welded together or you have a triac output with no load.

this is what comes to mind first.

regards,
james

Either the PLC is in program mode and not run or monitor mode or the output inhibit bit is turned on in the software. The fact that the output inhibit light is on leads me to think the output inhibit bit may be on in the software as a safety if an input or something is not on.
Search the program for bit 252.15 (I think that is the bit) and see if it is turned on. If it is have a look at the program to see why.
I would be looking to replace the PLC - it has not been made or supported for many years now.