NodeRed Modbus Inputs/Outputs

bradjeppers

Hello everyone, I'm hoping to find some answers on some Freewave programming through NodeRed. Hoping someone is proficient in this and is able to help. We've tried everything and nothing is seeming to work.

We are receiving our inputs but our outputs are not triggering. We have our programming in this order on the designer

Inject > Function 1 > Modbus Flex Getter > Function 2 > Modbus Flex Write > Modbus Response

Are we missing something in this to trigger the output?

Thanks,
Brad

I think you might receive more help if you was to "EXPORT" your program so that we could import it and look at how you have everything programmed.

As it is now there would be way to many parameters involved that could stop your "FLOW" from working as you think it should.

This is just my opinion.

Hello Old Man,

I have attached the .Json file with the flow! Our input coming in is not connecting to the output of the other radio (sending output). We are getting the communication between the 2 radios but the coil is not pulling in on the output radio.