Non-fused Terminal Block with Indication

smithe213

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find a DIN mountable terminal block with an LED/indicator light that will light when the block has power. The terminal block will be passing 120VAC. I'm picturing something like a two tier terminal block with one tier neutral for the indicator light and the other tier passing through 120v to the end device and connected to the other side of the indicator. I can't seem to find anything online other than units with fusing where the light is just to indicate a blown fuse, does anyone know of something available?

Thanks,

Similar Topics

if we need to take back up of Siemens CPU(s7300 /s7400) with non siemens slave profibus nodes without their gsd files and when we restore it in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to understand a couple of things with a feedback signals that are used in a SRP/CS that I'm working with. Quick disclaimer: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, has anyone ever been caught in this situation? You have redundant CPUs, fieldbus is PROFINET, there are some devices which don't have the...
Replies
Views
Looking to see if there is any sort of publication or details on if I can tie a 1794 AENT module to a 3rd party eth/ip scanner (happens to be opto...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom