Non-siemens branded HMI with s7-1200?

somlioy

Hi

I currently got a system with 2 Siemens KTP600 mono running with a s7-1200 plc for a pumpsystem on a fish carrier. But the customer didnt like those HMI-panels because its not possible to turn it off completly without taking the power. Even with the screensave running the backlight is shining through and light is not popular at night.

So I'm wondering if someone knows a good HMI-panel that has the feature to blank the screen or something.

Also, how much fuzz is it to get non-branded siemens screens running with this plc? I mean, in TIA its just create a button and assign a tag from the plc for KTP600.

Schneider Magelis HMISTU655 maybe?

At least it has driver for s7-1200 ethernet (CPU 1211C,1212C and 1214C) and backlight can turned off after certain minutes of inactivity.

I have not done siemens project with it, but there is variable import function from .asc file