Not able to access data on Micrologix1100 web server

dipsy01

So the micrologix 1100 has a built in web server. I have been following the user manual 1763-UM002. After I enter in my controller's IP address into my web browser, and then click on Data Views and then Data Views again, I get prompted to enter in a username and password, which is normal. The manual says the username is 'administrator' and the password is 'ml1100'. I do this and it seems to accept it but the page reloads and tells me 'Access Denied' and 'Data is not accessalble.'.

Am I doing something wrong here? I couldn't find anything I needed to enable in rslogix. I was also using chrome to do this, but I also tried opening up internet explorer and used emulate to emulate internet explorer 8 and still no change.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Last edited: