Not able to communicate with Moxa NPort 5110

nitin.salvi

We have Cimplicity 6.1 HMI software (SP4) and we would like to communicate with Gravo Tech make punching machine. So we want to use Moxa Nport 5110 device in between which will work bi-directionally.

In details, Moxa Device will communicate on serial port with Gravo Tech Machine and Cimplicity application will communicate with Moxa device on Ethernet Port.

Does anyone suggest what needs to be done at cimplicity application end as well as Moxa Nport Device configuration end ? It's very urgent

Similar Topics

Hey, I have factorytalk studio ME version9.it will generate "unable to communicate with the factory talk linx server localhost" every time I try...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have fx5u plc. Want to communicate with citect scada. Have tried multiple protocol but it's not communicated. Can any one help in this topic.
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me getting this communications connection set up between KINCO GL100 and KINCO K508-40AR? I am using Port 1(RS485) on the KINCO...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me getting this comms connection set up? I am using Port 2 on the Versamax ICU200UDR005-DK, set in SNP with port settings Baud...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am stuck here with an OP77A HMI, the problem I am facing is that I am unable to open its loader as its startup delay(as I think)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom