Nubee With Ethernet/IP Socket Create MSG Error

FreeAtLast

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm new to explicit TCP/IP communication and I am getting an error code when I try to create a socket.
Studio 5000 32.012
client - 5069 PLC
server - Flexibowl feeder

I can send commands to my feeder over UDP and cause it to move, shake, etc. But as soon as I try to send an explicit command (for example to adjust a speed setting) I get an error code from the MESSAGE instruction.

When the AOI tries to create a socket I get the error code "16#0016"
with error text "Object does not exist". (See attachment)

Does anyone know what that means?

The logic that the MESSAGE instruction is inside of is a mature AOI from the manufacturer (flexibowl) so I don't have any reason to believe there is a problem in the logic.

Thanks for the help

socketErr.png

It looks like I had the wrong path. I was pointing to the server. When I changed the path to "THIS", the error went away. I haven't been able to do a socket read, but I think that is a separate problem for another time.
Thanks.