Obtaining Program from Simatic S7 MMC Card

RPax

Hi, wondering if I could get some help as haven't worked with Siemens for a while. I was given some PLC code on a MMC card 6ES7 953-8LJ11-0AA0 and am trying to open it on my Simatic PG. When I go to Simatic Manager - S7MemoryCard - Open, all I see are the blocks with no hardware configuration file and no comments in the blocks. Am I doing something wrong? Have been told everything should be there? Thanks - Rpax

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, I'm starting a new job soon, towards the end of September, that will be using all Beckhoff equipment. I have programming...
Replies
Views
I have an ME Station with just a runtime file on it. Its a versaview and from what I have been told and seen Industrial PCs dont show up on...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way of obtaining the size of a data type (actually a UDT) or tag in bytes? Similar to the sizeof() operation in 'c'. For...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Redlion G306 and its GSM Modem add on which I have successfully managed to send and receive texts from. I'm interested to know...
Replies
Views
I have a question regarding the ScadaPACK32 being identified by a MAC address. I present to you a fictitious scenario that I have been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom