OCD Electrician

Have not seen work like that for many years - very nice to be honest even if he does have OCD.

Wiring / cabling like that makes troubleshooting a lot easier. Nice job, but I wonder what was the cost. Sadly, that's about the only thing most people care about these days.

I work for a contractor that emphasizes pride in our workmanship.
We have an electrician that has been doing residential wiring for years. His breaker panels almost all look like that.

It really doesnt take much extra time if any. Its about having a plan and vision of the finished project and then simply doing it that way.

Old school panel builders all did wiring like that. No wire duct or wire ties - the bundles were tied with string and every wire was parallel.

Looks old school
Dos anybody here remember the old slate board control panels
all run in solid wire insulated with cotton wooden handles on knife switches

1960s we used to lace with 1mm solid plastic - tying was not allowed. If the lacing was not exactly 1" apart or the boss could see a wire vanishing into the loom a knife went through it and you started again.

Yup, Air Force. Used waxed string for lacing bundles together. (1964-1968)

I did avionics installation in the early 70's. All white Teflon wires, waxed string laced bundles with the wires parallel and smooth. Looked nice and neat. But my fingers would get cut at the joints from the string.