Off the wall question for y'all

Being a fan of political cartoons, a few elections back, I saw one where the yankee candidate's advisor was trying to teach him the local dialect from a book titled "How to Speak Southern".

Advisor : "Y'all"

Candidate: "Youse"

Advisor: "Y'all"

Candidate : "U-haul"

Advisor : "Y'all"

Candidate : "Ya, y-hall, y'all. Y'all! Y'all!"

Advisor : "Terrific! Now say 'Grits'!"

Candidate : "Oatmeal"

Smell remover....

The best product that I have found over the past 5 or 6 Skunk/Rolled-in-that-dead-thing events is Massengil Fresh Scent douche...pour it on your furry freind, let it soak for 5 minutes, and rinse well. This works really well, I always keep a few containers in my vet kit at the barn, along with foam pipe insulation ( to splint broken legs on new-born lambs) and tywraps (they hold bandages on better then tape) and crazy glue gel (better and faster then trying to stitch a squirming critter).
We have been havig the meth problem down here too, but now the cookers have started setting up at campsites in the state parks- they run one batch and split, leaving their mess for someone else to clean up. Scum,thats all they are.
David