Offering My Apologies

Archie,
I can only speak for myself, but you have nothing to apologize for in my eye's.

You have created a great product and offered it to the world for free and have been very humble in doing so.
If I had the ability to do what you have done....I would be shouting it from the rooftop.

Hopefully you will still continue to contribute to the forum on all matters Advanced HMI, keeping us up to date on any improvements or additions to the software and keep offering help and advisement to everyone in need on your product.

Thanks for your contributions,
BCS

I agree. Please do not stop mentioning and keeping us up to date with AdvancedHMI

Advertising:
noun
the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.:
to get more customers by advertising.

The review of a product, the recommendation of a product as a solution and/or the real life comparison of 2 available product is not advertising. In most all threads I have read on this forum, it would be impossible to provide help without "pushing" a product. Based on what most people are referring to as advertising we are all Rockwell's, Schneider's, GE's, ect. advertisers.

The review of a product, the recommendation of a product as a solution and/or the real life comparison of 2 available product is not advertising. In most all threads I have read on this forum, it would be impossible to provide help without "pushing" a product. Based on what most people are referring to as advertising we are all Rockwell's, Schneider's, GE's, ect. advertisers.

Very well put...