Old Siemens PLC program

Eugen

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I need some help with a older machine a Driam coater DRC 1600/1.25, Step 5 Siemens PLC. The program was lost due to a dead battery (I know) and the program loaded from EPROM does not work. Siemens technician has looked at the machine and the manufacturer OEM sent some 5 1/4 floppy's that can not be read. A data block seams to have configuration info DB14 is missing.

Anyone out there has a program for this machine? Anyone has a Siemens Programmer PG675 to read the floppy's?

Thanks for any help
Eugen

for my personal knowledge is a Siemens Programmer PG675 was an old Field PG computer ?

Is it mandatory because the floppy is Siemens coded or it is just because the OP doesn't have a floppy disk reader availaible ?

The Siemens Programmer PG675 has a CPM OS not a DOS OS.
To read the disks, you must have a CPM OS unit. I worked with them 20 years ago.