Omoron modem

Hello kboggs,
As PdL points out, the Westermo range has been tested with Omron PLCs, and are extensively documented on the Westermo web site.
If you are (I hope) a registered CX-One user, you can download (for free) Omrons CX-Modem tool.
This was developed with the Westermo modems in mind, and contains the AT command sets for setting up the modems, as well as helping with the connection diagnostics should something be awry.

Similar Topics

Hi every one, I need help,if any expert on omoron. i have omron hmi NA5-12W101B-V1 , i want to integrate with plcs, i have options siemens...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need help if any expert on omron. NA5-12W101B-V1 i want to integrate omoron HMI with siemens s7-300 PLC ,Allenbradly micrologix,and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have learned a lot these past few days reading threads and looking at ladders. I have recently acquired a Omron Zen 20C1DR-D-V2 Running...
Replies
Views
when power blinks the plc stops and will not work until we go in to reset errors. how can we keep it from happening (LOCKING UP)
Replies
Views
I purchased a Viator HM-PF-USB-POWERX HART modem specifically because I was told it worked with Emerson AMS Device Configurator. But, Device...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom