OMRO PLC CQM1H CPU 51 Program Protection

Hello All,

Just tried again using Syswin, and (like Scott), I don't have a problem entering this instruction.
syswin.gif

This is why I am confused paulus, I am not tech enough to upload pics, I couldn't even upload the zip files?

Maybe, to confirm things further, you could add the setup dialogue pic as well?

I did eventually find it in CX-P - too many red wines I think.

However, I cannot find it in Syswin 3.4 - the example you sent me Scott comes up red (not supported). Something is ringing a bell that there were some upgrades to Syswin 3.41 that included support for somethings but I do not have them. I suspect our friend does not have them either and that is why he cannot use the function.

I have just had a look at the quick function reference in Syswin 3.4 and the CQM1H is not listed as supporting SYS at all. Syswin 3.41 must be required.

Last edited:
BobB is correct. The SYS(49) instruction is not supported in Syswin 3.4 for the CQM1H PLC. There is a patch file which will upgrade Syswin 3.4 to Syswin 3.41 which supports the SYS(49) instruction.The patch is free,but,it is very specific on the execution conditions and requirements. Read the .TXT file first before proceeding.

You should be able to get this file from any Omron rep.

Dear MiniH
Please help me how to upgrade syswin 3.4 to syswin 3.41. I need to protect program in CQM1H but I am not able to do it thru syswin 3.4
Thanks