Omron ASC11 Messaging Example

Jagathj

Omron C200H series processors does have an RS232C interface which can be used to communicate to a Display using ASC11 protocol. I like to get an example of a scrolling message display program. The display has RS232 Interface.

Jagathj,

You'd normally have the messages configured in the HMI and then just send a bit to 'show' that message, rather than send each message as an ASCII string.

Do the messages need to be changed on the 'fly' or is there another reason why you are doing it this way?

Cheers

JT

Omron C200H series processors
OLD!!! OLD!!!! OLD!!! Suggest you upgrade the rack, processor and power supply to CS1. All the old I/O cards will still work and CX-Programmer will convert the software for you.

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom