Omron CJ2m cpu33 - reading codes

James Mcquade

Hi all,

i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info.
my unit has an ip address of let's say 192.168.1.7
the display shows ip then 07 after a couple of seconds, 07 is the ip address
then it shows Er and after a couple of seconds d5
then is shows IP and then 64 after a couple of seconds.
the process repeats. this is the same for all units, just not the same numbers.
How do you read this code?
thanks in advance,
james

Hi James,
D5 is a non-existent target on a tag datalink. You will need to use network configurator to look at the ethernet/ip configuration.

Or it is a target that is disconnected, powered off or not working. It is normally remote I/O that is missing or not working that is in the CPU Ethernet IP table - yesd - have a look with network configurator. Upload from the CPU with a USB cable.

Just for further clarity, the D5 followed by IP 68 is the missing or un-connected node. The 68 is Hex so the IP would end in 104