OMRON CPM 2A & RS 232 CLARIFICATIONS

valliappan.m

Dear All,

I am Using Omron CPM 2A PLC in a Application.

This controller has 2 ports
a) Pheripheral Port and
b) RS 232 Port.

Pro Face HMI (Human Machine Interface) is connnected to RS 232 Port and getting update data from PLC.

When I am connecting Pheripheral port to PC Serial Port, we are not able to get data from PLC.

Is there any standarad test procedure to conclude serial communication is happening between pheripheral and PC Serial port?.

Expecting immediate reply.
Valliappan.M

Similar Topics

i am newbie for omron plc cpm2a. how writing flow totalizer for ai 4-20ma ? and how calculation ? please help me.....thks....
Replies
Views
A
Greetings: I have a copy of Syswin 3.4 and I am I want to reprogram my Omron CPM1A. I can figure out the connections easily enough. I want to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom