OMRON CV500 BSC21 basic unit

Are you sure it is not ASC21? ASCII card programmed with basic. You will need the manual.

Yes.I have manual,is it possible communicate both rs232c and 422 port at the same time?

I do not know this answer either - however OMRON Ports have always been programmable for multi use - I think you should be able to.

I do not know this module

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Is there someone using this type of PLC as of today? I have no idea on how to connect and upload the program of this old type PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys............... RS232C/RS422 port of a Omron CVM1-CPU11-V1 PLC is not working. I need this RS232C port (for communication between PLC and...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone Iā€™m currently working on a omron device net and have a nord drive that fell off the network. I have limit knowledge in...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom