Omron E5CN temp controller (E5CN R2MT)

unsaint32

The manual says it take either 120V or 24VDC. I hooked it up to 24VDC, and the front screen keeps blinking no matter what buttons I press and no matter how longere I press. What am I not doing?

Thanks.

is the thermocouple connected - you will need to RTFM as thats what I would need to do

There are different units for AC and DC power.

If you can post the complete part number from the sticker on the side of the unit, I can verify the correct power supply.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

My work has a temp control setup with Omron E5CN temp controller and an SSR. I am not sure what type of control output it has. (relay, voltage...
Replies
Views
Have you configured the PID manually or use autotuning? http://mitakka369.blogspot.bg/2017/03/how-autotuning-of-pid-is-done.html :)
Replies
Views
I have 24 E5CN controllers hooked up RS485 to a Omron CJ. They communicate using the Compoway/F protocol, and a routine written with the PCMR...
Replies
Views
Hi i am a newbie and looking for some help.. I have 2 of these pids and when the "output 1" lights up i dont get any voltage output to the...
Replies
Views
hi, I have a problem with adressing for modbus communicaticon, I need read only proces variables and setpoint variable from OMRON E5CN temperature...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom