Omron fuctions

sapoleon

Hi,
I'm starting to make a project with Omron, and I want to implement some functions. I allready made some, but now I need to make a function where I need to manipulate and write to the same data that is going into the funtion.
When I try to write to the Input data, I get an error (understandable).

So, the question is how can I do this in Omron? In Siemens it is possible to define IN_OUT variables. Is there something like this in Omron too?

Thanks

ONLY CX-PROGRAMMER VERSION 7.0 or Higher will support Input-Output Variables in Function Blocks.

Previous version (Ver. 6.1)
Input-output variables were not supported in function blocks. (Only input variables, internal variables, and output variables could be used.)
Input variables could not be specified as arrays.
Values are passed from input parameters to input variables.

New version (Ver. 7.0)
Input-output variables can be used in function blocks.
Input-output variables can be specified as arrays.
Addresses (not values) are passed from input parameters to input variables.
Consequently, array input-output variables can be used in the function blocks and large amounts of data can be passed easily
to the function blocks through input parameters.