Omron Memory Registers Issue/ Proface

Klaw

Has anyone experienced a problem after a power loss of Omron processor memory registers being filled with trash. These have a proface interface for HMI's. Is it possible the HMI is writing trash upon iniatilization. A possible fix?

Call ProFace tech support I had a sysem doing this with a AB plc. They talked me throught it so I could right 0 into the INT that I needed. I don't remember what I had to do It was way to long ago.

Similar Topics

We have a bunch of Omron G5 drives and I'd like to network them. Literature in the owners manual is very sketchy, and my local distributor gives...
Replies
Views
Project involves updating a ~23 year old controller (C200HX CPU64). The HMI is a windows NT machine with the gui done with Delphi 5 (Pascal)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm going to start with that I'm new to Omron and this is the first time I'm dealing with an Omron PLC. I have a project...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an Omron PLC program which is copied from the memory card. Could you please tell can I open the PLC program using CX programmer or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to understand the memory mapping of a CPE1 Omron PLC. Which areas are accessible and generally operate like a flag bit. Second...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom