Omron NT31c startup screen

randomFire

Hi all, I have just started working on a NT31c and cannot seem to get the startup screen to display after power up. I have set the initial screen within NT Shell, but it will only display a blank screen?? :unsure:

Any ideas?

TIA

Cheers

GoTo tools PT configutation system Initial screen (write your number)
Also check Control notify\area and set the PLC address.

thanks for the reply. I have set the initial screen number, but even if the control notify area is just addressed to a data area i'm not using yet, surely I should still see the initial screen after boot up?

Thanks

Not true. (n)
There a maybe a split second that the initial screen appears, but then the PT Control Area is checked for a screen number to be displayed. If that PLC word equals 0, then 0 is an invalid screen.