Omron NTST 3.3 Programming HMI31C

Chris Rhodan

Hi ! I am trying to program a totally simple thing. I have an Omron CPM 2A 20 CDR and an Omron HMI 31C. The PLC out 10.00 is connected to an Vexta 24 Volt DC motor. I just want to program a simple start button for the motor on the terminal. Can anyone give me the correct
PT configuration (PT Control Area -> PLC Address ?) PT Notify Area -> PLC Address ?) and the right property settings for the Touch Switch I created. The switch is Momentary. Function of the button Notify Bit !

Ok I know its simple but my head is near an explosion :-(
Thanks for any HEEEEEEELP ! :rolleyes:

I use Omron NTST 3.3 !

I set the PLC Control Area to HR00.
I set the PLC Notify Area to HR10.
I set the start button to 20.00 .
I set the stop button at 20.01 .
I set the motor lamp at 10.00 .

nt31c.jpg

HI ! Thank you very much for your great support !
Everything worked (Transmitting etc.) but when I connect and
the PLC to HMI (System Initializing Screen comes up) there is just the black screen with no response. I can view
the "Final Screen" in the Sytem Menu under the Sreen Data Check,
but its not running.

Sorry for bothering you with such simple qustions ..
Hope you can help me once more out..
I read all those PDF Manuals for The PLC, HMI and NTST Support tool
but I can't find a solution.

Chris :(

Hi Chris

It look like your program in the PLC is not set well.
You need to put move #xx to the right screen.
For exampele if you want to see screen #1 you need to Move #1 to PT Control Area HRxx. That the way you change screens.

Chris
If you did what Jay wrote and the comunication with the PLC is OK.
HR00(according to what Jay wrote) is the word that control on the NT which screen will be active.
if you didnt set it. you will get black screen.
If your screen is screen #1 and HR00=0 you will get black screen.then put Move like that.

If you need more help I will try to get NT3.3 and write you sample.
Just let me know.
All the best.

chris.jpg

Hi !
Yeah it worked. Thank you very much.
But I will have to work much harder o đź“š n that
Commands (Mov etc.) to understand the connections between
the addresses and so on ...
Kindest Regards
Chris

Hi Arik
I'm an iranian and I like to know about Israel.You know in iran we limit to listen to real news.Can you please send your Email address to me?