OMRON NTST 3.3 Update -> 4.4

Chris Rhodan

Hello !
Hope someone can help on that. I have Omrons Original NTST 3.3
software version here and I can't get it started under Windows XP Professional. I can't find an link for an Update. Does anybody know where I can download the Update or the whole NTST 4.4 Version ?
Chris

;)

I have used NT Support Tool 4.6 last time, but I didn't found any link for it from http//www.omron.de. Try call your Omron dealer or
maybe Jay Anthony can help you.

viele Grüsse Seppo

Chris

This software required license I dont think you can get it for free.
Try to get update.But I think 4.6 is different license.

Similar Topics

Hi ! I have a problem here that my Omron Panel keeps a black screen after I uploaded the application with the NTST Tool (After the System...
Replies
Views
Hi ! I am trying to program a totally simple thing. I have an Omron CPM 2A 20 CDR and an Omron HMI 31C. The PLC out 10.00 is connected to an Vexta...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone I’m currently working on a omron device net and have a nord drive that fell off the network. I have limit knowledge in...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom