OMRON PLC using MODBUS RTU

Hi everyone,

Its been my first time to handle a power monitoring project where i will be using Omron CJ2M cpu 31 with a SCU41-v1 for its communication with the SE ION 7650 where i can get the data for monitoring purposes. My problem is, I have no idea at all! can someone help me regarding with the communication, the plc should be the modbus master and the power meters (ion 7650) will serve as the slave. all i need is how can i get the data from the ion 7650. Thanks a lot!

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need to make: 1- A PLC Program on Omron PLC CP2E-N using high speed counter E6C3-AG5B 360P/R 2M(Absolute) ,to Reject bottles on Conveyor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anyone know how to access PLC Omron data memory Using SNMP? I use CJ1M-EIP21 for SNMP communication, but don't have MIB or OID file to...
Replies
Views
Is it possible converting Omron and Keyence plc's serial communication into Ethernet using serial to RJ45 converter? I need to connect these plcs...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am brand new to this forum as well as OMRON. I am trying to connect to my CP1E-NA20DT-D using the RS-232 port on my PLC to my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom