Omron programmer PRO16 password

Then I would think the PLC is password protected. I don't know that I've ever seen a protected PLC using the keypad.

Do you have CX Programmer? What is the PLC model?

Remember them well, (actually probably forgotten how to use them now), the laptop was the programmer, an A4 pad, pencil & rubber, the A4 pad was the hard disk :ROFLMAO:
Used to write it out in ladder, then interpret it into the instructions, rubber at hand to make the changes.

Similar Topics

Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
I am using a function block that has a in/out parameter that is a structure. The structure has an array as one of the elements. I can index the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call Ladder Instructions from a structured text program? I can see several functions in the autocomplete...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to call functions from a structured text program? I have found this manual that seems to describe the process...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in CX-Programmer to initialise an array? Set all values to zero or false depending on the data type Solutions in Ladder and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom