omron programming cable

You will also require a 3G2A6-LK201E host link and possibly a stand off to lift the host link above any cards mounted in the first 2 slots. These are no longer available but you may find them on E-bay.
Syswin is no longer available - contact your local Omron office and see if they will give it to you.

Similar Topics

I have OMRON CPM1A 30CDR-A-V1 PLC. I need to upload the program from it.. Can anyone give the cable details for communication between PLC and PC.
Replies
Views
I am looking to make some minor changes in a old system that we have, and I am not very well versed with the OMRON line of products. This is the...
Replies
Views
Omron programming cable for C200HS with CPU 01? Can anyone identify this part number, tried the user manual already with no luck.
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I hope somebody can help me. I work mostly with Allen Bradly PLC's a few GE fanuc and siemens Step 7s. But the company I work for has...
Replies
Views
I am at a client location where they have the G9SP-N20S on numerous pieces of equipment on a line. I need to make a small addition to the safety...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom