OMRON C60 Programming cable ??

SNK

I am looking to make some minor changes in a old system that we have, and I am not very well versed with the OMRON line of products. This is the only and the last Omron system that will be used here,,,,
I am looking to communicate with this C60 controller, but I cannot find any information about what port is used for communications, or which cable one would use to communicate with a PC.
I have CX programmer, Syswin34 and a bunch of cables. None of which will even attempt to connect to the PLC.
All I can see for connections are a very wide (about 3") connection on the front,. about 64 connections and a side expansion unit.
Anyone have any ideas?

The C60 will require a "HostLink" unit and Syswin software.
The HostLink part number is 3G2C7-LK201. There may be a -V1 on the end. HostLink will plug into the connector you describe.
Cable would be a three wire null modem.
Just as a trivia note, these units were introduced in 1988. Omron discontinued them in 2002. Nice feature is that the outputs are user replaceable (socketed).
Hope this will help.

Thanks Gtsuport.
I must have a million serial cables in stock. I will order the cable on Monday, along with the converter.
Will Syswin34 work? I have CX programmer, not quite sure if it is backwards compatible to the C60.

Syswin34 can be used in your case. Also CX-Programmer Ver. 7.0 or later can be used

SVN

Sorry, CX-Programmer does NOT support the C--K processors.
It can backup a C--P processor, but you can not make changes.
You will need to use Syswin (any version) to modify the program in your C60 unit.