Omron sl5500 + nx102-9000

jaiiyer

Hi,
I am building a CIP safety using OMRON.

I have imported the EDS file (non safe) from KUKA and used it as a target device on the for PORT 1 of NX102.

I created a EDS file on the safety PLC side under Connection Settings using the information from KUKA safety side

When i try to transfer the program to the Controller it transfers everything except for the Ethernet IP settings on the NX102 side. The "Transfer to Controller" button is greyed out when I go online. So my ethernet setting are not getting transferred to the NX102.

When I uncheck the "Do not transfer the EtherNet/IP connection settings" the transfer fails. But when i check the box the transfer goes through.

I have attached pics to give better idea

I have opened a ticket with OMRON and they had a look but couldn't give me an answer. They are still working on it.

Has anyone came across this situation where they could transfer everything but the Ethernet IP settings and the transfer to controller button was greyed out?

Thanks for reading through the post

Sysmac Studio NX102 + SL5500 Ethernet IP settings.png Sysmac Studio NX102 + SL5500 safety connection settings.png Sysmac Studio NX102 + SL5500 synchronization error.png Sysmac Studio NX102 + SL5500 synchronization success.png