Omron sysmac C200h cpu-01 ( memory in eprom block)

pulikutti

Our machines plc's are obsoleted. I cant get the programming cable to backup my plc. Pls help ,if any alternative cable or circuit available for this Sysmac
C200H CPU-01

thanks
pulikutti

The C200H-CPU01 requires a host link module to connect to a computer. There were two different units, one was rack mounted like an I/O module, the other mounted to the front of the cpu.

The peripheral port on the front of the cpu will only support the handheld programmer.

Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

how do i clear this alarm? i've changed the battery today, but i dont know how to clear the alarm. thanks for your help.
Replies
Views
We're having extreme difficulties getting the PLC to recognize the High Density Output Module (C200H-OD218). We're using SysWin 3.4 for...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom