Omron Sysmac C200HX peripheral port and FINS protocol

glideratio

Hi guys,
do you know if Omron Sysmac C200HX peripheral port supports
the FINS serial protocol?

Thank you
Regards
Mike

I do not know if they support FINS but certainly support Host Link. Have not used one for many years now. Have you checked the manuals?

I didn't find it in manuals, but I wrote to Omron247 support and they replied quickly with:
"Yes, Omron Sysmac C200HX PLC peripheral port supports the FINS serial protocol Thanks."

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have the following setup Omron Sysmac C200HX connected to a HMI panel using serial port. I need to access some data in the PLC...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am attempting to sort a selection list via 'part-selection' buttons. Ex. a certain type of model is selected, I only want to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom