Omron Sysmac C500 3g2c3 Cpu11e

G
Hi,
On one of our Generator we have "OMRON SYSMAC C500 3G2C3 CPU11E". This system was commissioned in 1987 and was working trouble free. For last few days it had developed a problem that, when ever an alarm arises it donot reset by reset button(even after alarm condition is OK). For this we have to reset the PLC by switching it off. We had checked the hard wiring and found nothing wrong.In order to rectify this problem I need to entered in the program. The PROGRAMMER is already installed on the PLC CPU, but it always asks for the passwords that we donot have and the contractor who commissioned this project now no longer exits.

We have SYSWIN Version 3.2 software that we use with OMRON CQM1H PLC. Please any one can give me the details of the hardware required to connect "OMRON SYSMAC C500 3G2C3 CPU11E" with SYSWIN 3.2. or any other solution for my problem.

Thanx

I can't help you with Syswin, but the "password" on the programmer is entered by pressing the "CLR" key, followed by the "MONITOR" key. IOW, there is no "secret" password.

beerchug

-Eric