Omron Zen 10C3AR-A-V2 Output no Amps

plewis

I have a Omron Zen 10C3AR-A-V2 and the logic is setup to run a cycle test with time delay on/off settings of 5 seconds. The entire program works well and monitoring the program shows the output turning on/off properly.

However, after connecting the output device to the output 0 location I am seeing no power (actually I show 60 mA) which to me means its just switching on/off and not supplying the need AC power.

Any suggestions? Please let me know if more information is need. I was wondering if the Omron Zen 10C3AR-A-V2 unit has some type of internal setting that will ensure voltage to the output.

The output is basically a relay contact.

You will need to supply voltage to one side of Q0
and your device would be connected to the other Q0 terminal.

Hope this will help.