OP37 ack button problem

HansAndersen

We have an OP37 that works with an S5-155.Because of the careless use its ack button has been out of order.We have one spare of that.But I dont want to use it for just one button problem.I could not find out addressing of ack button because there is no point in screen/keys in protool.Is there a way to find addressing of ack button or another way to keep the problem away.

Thanks in advance.

Try to put an "Acknowledge_message" function on a global button that is free to use.

The help text says:
"Acknowledges all selected messages.
Note: There is no need to use this function if the operating unit has an 'ACK' key for acknowledgement. "
I guess they didnt think that the ACK button can wear out. ;)

JesperMP said:
Try to put an "Acknowledge_message" function on a global button that is free to use.

The help text says:
"Acknowledges all selected messages.
Note: There is no need to use this function if the operating unit has an 'ACK' key for acknowledgement. "
I guess they didnt think that the ACK button can wear out. ;)

Dear Jesper MP

I think there is no chance to put a button with "acknowledge messages" function in OP37.I could not find it.But we can use it with for instance a PC RT.