OP7 Download problem

Quartz

Hi,
I have download problem with OP7 panel. My collegue is trying to download project from Protool (v6.0 SP2 ) to OP7. After loader is transfered
Main program starts downloading. Somwere in the middle he is getting timeout error:

Establishing the serial connection at COM 1 with 19200 baud...
Downloading Firmware...
E4026: Timeout error 1064
Download aborted with error

Its looks like cable problem, but we tried to make new one (http://www.circuitdb.com/circuits/id/66) with no luck.
He have tried change ports, speeds but again no luck.

For downloading he is using notebook with USB to COM port converter.

At the same time I have tried to download to another OP7 using similar configuration(notebook, USB-COM converter, cable) Everything goes fine for me.

I have no ideas left, what to try. Maybe you can help me