Ormec Motion Basic Question

fredjohns

Is anyone familar with the Ormec Motion Basic program. I have an ORN-50 controller and I am having a problem with the communications to the touch screen panel. Every now and then it locks up. Ther are two ports on the controller the the communications cable can be plugged into. I want to try and use the other port and see if the problem goes away. after going through the program I found what i think is the command to open the port to send information but want to make sure its the correct port.

What i found was this:
QP.OPEN1, "SLR1:"

Does anyone know if this is the comman to open port 1 and if it is can i change that line to:
QP.OPEN2,

Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Fred Johns
Day Timer, Inc.