ormec processor fault E1812

SPIDERMAN

Working with an Ormec and getting a fault E1812 "Illegal while fault @ is non-zero".:confused:

This happens on occasion and our Techs are having trouble finding what's causing this fault.

The Ormec book doesn't really explain what this fault means or it's cause.

Program Error 1812

This error is in response to an attempt of the program to enable a motor in a torque producing mode while a fault is in progress, or remains non-cleared.

Program logical flow likely has a flaw. Generally speaking in regards to faults:

1) Fault Occurs (motors automatically disable)
2) Clear the fault
3) re-enable the motor(s)

The line of code which generates this fault is likely of the form:

MODE@=5 ' an attempt to put a motor in position control enabled mode