OSR-Instruction

bissotoe

I am confused with the OSR (one shoot instruction). On the RS500 is very simple OSR (a bit). On the RSLogix 5000, it has a "storage bit", "output" bit. Any light will help. Thanks

ONS is easier to use. I also had the same issue with a micrologix 1200 where the OSR has a storage and output bit. What I did, and it works:-
the OSR command is an OUTPUT, with any bit (say B3:0/0) for "storage" and any bit for the "output" (say B3:0/1). The B3:0/1 is the input for the rung you want as OSR. Try it:

eg

[ ]------------------------------------Storage = B3:0/0
Ouput = B3:0/1

B3:0/1-----------------------------------------( )

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a program (written by others) at a customer of ours, which is using a poor mans shift register as a method of tracking items on a long...
Replies
Views
HI EVERYONE please read if I understood correctly : I have a rung consist of one input and one output(OSR instruction), when input on and then...
Replies
Views
This is an allen bradley slc 5/05 processor. This is not homework, this is actually job related. Trying to keep track of jars for seperator...
Replies
Views
I read the explaination of the OSR instruction on this site, but I can't seem to get it to work as it is explained. On Scan 1 how can NC 1001...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an application where I have cascaded a ONS instruction and a OSR instruction. The ONS instruction preceeds OSR instruction. Is it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom