OT: Anyone Know Where I Can Get These

Archie

I am working on a European machine and they have these wire/cable tags that are perfect for the application. They have survived 15 years in an extremely dirty environment and the labels can still be easily read. The tag is a combination wire tie and waterproof box that holds the label. If the box get too dirty or damaged, you can pop it open and the tag inside is still in new condition. I have searched all over trying to find these things, but had no luck. I only found some that are much bigger or boxes that do not have the integrated wire tie. Does anyone recognize these that can point me in the direction of where I can purchase them?

WireTags.jpg

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I need to work on a GE series 5 PLC which need DOS based Logic Master 5, it seems like nowhere I can purchase this software anymore...
Replies
Views
Hi. Do anyone know if there are exist any supplier of ready-to-use load-cell and display units, calibrated with certificate and all ? I have...
Replies
Views
I have been asked where to get pro face Hmi software from, I have been told that it's a free download but I am not sure can anyone help thanks stu
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where can I find a tiny PLC with one input and one output? The Tri-PLC is too big for my application. I need to embed this into a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom