OT: Custom cable with ends manufacturer?

Duranthas

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm looking for a serial cable that's DB9 on one end, and DB25 on the other. It only uses 3 wires, but the DB9 side has 2 pins jumpered and the DB25 has 2 sets of pins jumpered. I'd need some to be in the 30-40 foot length and some others to be 15-20 foot. I know I can buy kits to solder my own, but I'd really rather it be something professionally sealed up since this is in a high production machining environment with plenty of coolant mist. Occasionally an operator feels spunky and gets wild with a garden hose spraying everything down while cleaning. Between the coolant and water, that's why I'd like a nice molded and sealed end. Does anyone have a lead on a good custom cable manufacturer?

Similar Topics

Hello friends. Does anyone know if the cable used to communicate between a PanelView 300 and a MicroLogix 1400 (via the DF1 port) needs to be...
Replies
Views
What we need is a two wire RS 485 cable terminated to a 15 pin connector at each end. Making these by hand is proving to be too time consuming &...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
I imported a customised shape into the project, but I don't know how to actually add into on to a specific HMI screen. Do I use the Graphics menu...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom