OT: Help wanted... Is it OK to post?

padees

Not sure if it's OK to post this type of thing, but we have pretty decent jobs available in the West Michigan, Lake Shore area around Grand Haven.

It was brought to my attention today that we need a maintenance technician familiar with Proficy that can basically babysit a line or two on 2nd shift at one of our customers. This is full time, direct hire to us with decent pay and benefits.

We have a few guy's at this facility and doubt they want to leave because it's such a clean place.

Anyway, if interested, send me a PM. I'll check a couple times a day.

Thanks!!

I personally don't think it's wrong to use the site to "advertise" employment, either full-time or contract.

If it becomes a regular thing perhaps Phil could create a new sub-forum to keep them separate, and more easily accessible to those looking for permanent or contract work.

I personally don't think it's wrong to use the site to "advertise" employment, either full-time or contract.

If it becomes a regular thing perhaps Phil could create a new sub-forum to keep them separate, and more easily accessible to those looking for permanent or contract work.

We are looking for qualified people all the time. Difficult to find tho.
Something on a sub forum may work. Good idea!

A better place would have been the "PLC Jobs" section. The link is at the top of the page.

Steve it may be the 'correct' place but I dont think its a 'better' place... I dont think it gets near the traffic that the forum gets, just like the Buy/Sell I can count the times in one hand that I saw something in there

It would be nice if Phil could make it a different color if there was a new posting, then go back to the old once you have viewed the new information

CL is a bad place around here.

Same here... last week in Columbia two people set up a meeting to exchange a item for money... the seller brought a gun and tried to rob the buyer, the buyer pulled out his own gun and shot the seller, that did not have the item in the first place

Same here... last week in Columbia two people set up a meeting to exchange a item for money... the seller brought a gun and tried to rob the buyer, the buyer pulled out his own gun and shot the seller, that did not have the item in the first place

Read about that, glad the buyer was armed.