OT: Motoman Position Variable Arrays

Hello All,

Is anybody familiar with using position variable arrays in motoman robots? I'm working with an NX100 and need to call out about 360 positions, and the robot has a limit of 127 position variables.

I see reference made to these arrays in the manuals, but nothing about the arrays themselves - how to dimension one, where to find them, how to teach them...

If somebody can point me towards the info, I can research it myself.

Thanks!

TM

Similar Topics

Hello all, We have several Motoman DX200 robots. The servos run all day, everyday. I would like to turn the servos OFF on them after 10...
Replies
Views
Customer has older Motoman robots (late 1990's), and needs to reconfigure the axis. Anyone familiar with what software is needed?
Replies
Views
Hi, Havent been on in a while. But i have run into a little snag Could someone please let me know if I need to add a communication card to my...
Replies
Views
Im having trouble getting the communication to work with an AD Productivity 2000 to Motoman FS100 Ethernet/IP card. I know this is a shot in the...
Replies
Views
Our factory has a coiler machine that uses Motoman MH5LS and MPL80, V808i-CH4 pendant, and MLX200 with CompactLogix. The robots are for material...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom