Customizing Motoman robot training for maintenance department

unsaint32

Our factory has a coiler machine that uses Motoman MH5LS and MPL80, V808i-CH4 pendant, and MLX200 with CompactLogix. The robots are for material handling (grippers and suction cups).

We are purchasing a training course from Yaskawa for our maintenance department. As a maintenance department, what specific training topics should we ask for? Below are some of my ideas. Did I miss anything? Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------
Accident recovery:
- How to use the pendant to jog/home the robot to a safe position.
- How to re-calibrate/re-master the robot.

Preventive maintenance tasks

Troubleshooting
- Basic layout of the electrical prints.
- How to troubleshoot the servo drives.
- How to troubleshoot the safety circuit.