OT: Pushbuttons

Determine what kind of bulb you will use first.

The transformer module has a very small transformer in it that steps down an AC control voltage to bulb voltage when using 6V low voltage bulbs. Transformers are available for a wide variety of control voltages.

The resistor module limits the current and provides an inline voltage drop for neon bulbs.

None is for non-illuminated buttons, there won't be a bulb holder or power module.

If the bulb voltage matches the control voltage then choose full voltage.

Alaric

What are the dual input and full voltage? How do they work?

It is a 800T seires pushbutton that I am trying to configure.

I want to use LED for the light if possible and I will be using 24 vdc power.

Hi Tim,
A lot of machinery uses 120V control circuits.
120V bulbs had too thin of a filament, and would break due to machine vibration.
Allen Bradley and other MFRS puts step down coils right on the pushbutton switches or pilot lights.
These transformers step the voltage down so that thicker filament Lower voltage bulbs (More Robust) can be used.
Of course now we use LEDS.
Vibration is no longer an issue, and there are quite a few more reasons to use LEDS.

One thing to keep in mind, when using buttons with the transformers, is it adds to the overall depth required. Verify you have room wherever you are locating them, for the additional depth. You should be able to see the demensions on-line.