OT: Single Phase to 3 Phase Inverter

The issue is in your definition of "single phase".

In your country, single phase is line to neutral, so you get 240V, even though your line to line voltage is 415V. A VFD can create a missing phase, but it cannot create voltage levels that do not exist. So if you feed it with 240V, the most you get out of it is 240V. If you had fed it with 2 phases of your 415V supply instead of one phase and neutral, you could get 415V out, assuming of course that the VFD was rated to use 415V. But if you were able to do that, you might as well feed it with all 3 phases and not have to de-rate the drive ampacity by 50%.

here is a trick I have used to power a 3 phase motor from a 3 phase drive connected to a lower single phase voltage. get a control transformer of the correct voltages for your country, I'll use the US which would be 240 /480 and KVA that you need to run the motor (size the xformer 150% over motor nameplate current). wire the secondary to the lower voltage and the primary to 2 of the drives input lines (drive must not have a phase loss circuit for this to work) now you have a 3 phase output that should run your motor without a problem. Of course you can do the same thing with the transformer for a single phase to 3 phase drive of the required voltages.