OT: Solar Panel Question

just_lionel

Hey All,

I have never researched Solar Panels except for reading about them here and there. I have a customer who wants to install two panels on a gate opening system. With the motor and controls I am looking at 20Amp. I know I need the panels and the inverters and probably batteries for night time operation. So my question is, where do I find out what I need?

Thanks

Lionel

You could look at Outback Power Systems. They have a pretty good range of PV stuff. They have a user form too. Just google: Output power system user forum

Similar Topics

Happy Monday to everyone, I have posted a few post lately regarding Click PLC, Soil Moisture Probe and Cell Modems. Now I am trying to power...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to detect that the solar panels are not making enough power and transfer to grid? Current relay and voltage relay seams a bit...
Replies
Views
Our plant has a network repeater station located in a field with two ProSoft RLX2-IHG network radios for connecting our plant network to a well...
Replies
Views
good evening i have been given the task of get solar power for my facility. Well I have a lot to learn. can anyone tell me a good website to use...
Replies
Views
I have an application were I need to collect one or two data points at a remote location (ie 1/8 to 1/4 mi) from my building. I can get the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom