OT: Super Bowl (Please contribute)

Paul B

Happy Super Bowl Sunday to everyone. Looking forward to a gathering of friends to see a great game.

Sorry for starting this so late!

Please contribute any Super Bowl thoughts you want! 🍺

Easy Chicken Jalepeno Dip - this stuff is awesome!!!

1 large can of chunk chicken breast
2 cans (or 1 large) of cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 jar of diced jalepeno peppers (to taste)
1 can of diced green chili peppers (these are not hot - optional)
1 can of RO*TEL original (substitute hot if you want)
1 jar of jalepeno "nacho" slices
1 bag of Tostitos "strips" or "scoops"

Microwave cream cheese until soft, or leave out until soft.
Mix in all ingredients except last two.
Microwave until hot, stirring as needed.
Put in crock pot to keep hot (warm).

Serve in bowls for dipping with jalepeno slices for those that like it hotter.

Its a good thing I have monday off, starting off festivities at 1pm, its a great time with family and friends.
Hope everyone enjoys the game.
Colts 34 Saints 38

They actually shut the plant down on that night cause there are so many call offs. I dunno. I don't watch football. Personally, I prefer cooperation as opposed to competition, but a spicy chicken jalepeno dip... I'm down with that any night of the week!
Let the games begin.

There is cooperation

Personally, I prefer cooperation as opposed to competition
There are 11 people on one team that are cooperating to beat the other team. Victory depends on cooperation. The plays are practiced over and over again until the timing of each move is known and memorized. The is a certain amount of choreography on the offense and the defense must protect their areas or there will be holes and wide open receivers.

I like the good hit, the trap blocks that open the holes, the timing. I like it when runners help out the blockers by do little fakes to get the defenders moving in one direction. This helps the blockers to get the defenders moving in that direction. Then the runner goes in the opposite direction. This is cooperation. This kind of play makes every one look good, except for the defender. This is such a little thing that makes a big difference.

I don't care who wins. It will not affect my life one way or another. I simply want to see good football with few turnovers and penalties.

Football

Put me down for Colts by 7 points. :)

I have no idea who the Colts are... Its recorded here... 7 point spread..
its a feeling....

Turn in early and get a good night's sleep

New Orleans Saints fans, break out the champagne. Indianapolis Colts fans, time to put on the sackcloth and ashes. The Saints have narrowly defeated the Colts in Super Bowl XLIV, 35-31. At least, according to a videogame.

In what has become its own yearly tradition over the past six years, the "Madden" NFL videogame series by publisher Electronic Arts offers its prediction of the big game's victor. And it's almost always right. The game has correctly augured 5 out of the past 6 games. In last year's correct prediction, it even described with near-accuracy how the game would play out.

more at...http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2445597/posts