OT: Super Bowl (Please contribute)

And don't forget those great commercials... the 30 second spots are going for 2.5 million this year..... so the advertisers will be pulling out all the stops.... some of them will be quite entertaining.

:8)

Stationmaster

I'm still a Denver fan at the moment. After the "Moroncos" embarassed themselves several times at the Colts expense, I would prefer the Saints to win.

And don't forget those great commercials... the 30 second spots are going for 2.5 million this year..... so the advertisers will be pulling out all the stops.... some of them will be quite entertaining.

Including the one paid for by us the taxpayers for the census?

There are 11 people on one team that are cooperating to beat the other team. Victory depends on cooperation. The plays are practiced over and over again until the timing of each move is known and memorized. The is a certain amount of choreography on the offense and the defense must protect their areas or there will be holes and wide open receivers.

I like the good hit, the trap blocks that open the holes, the timing. I like it when runners help out the blockers by do little fakes to get the defenders moving in one direction. This helps the blockers to get the defenders moving in that direction. Then the runner goes in the opposite direction. This is cooperation. This kind of play makes every one look good, except for the defender. This is such a little thing that makes a big difference.

I don't care who wins. It will not affect my life one way or another. I simply want to see good football with few turnovers and penalties.

Well written!

Weird advertisements this year. Those guys with the streaming TV device shelled out quite a bit of dough.

The Saints just played faster, stronger, and gutsier. Enjoy the satisfaction and the party !