OT-Taking the Plunge-not what you think.

kc9ih said:
I just got to thinkin', (scarey thiught there), by the time Bob is finished with schoolin', he will be able to explain Flux Capacitors, P32 modulator valves, and resident smoke theory to us chapter and verse.

I wish they covered that stuph when I went to school. My two favorite classes were Euchre 101, and Advanced Truancy.

regards........casey

Let's not forget about the Illudium Pu-36 explosive space modulator.

Gotta love Marvin! "Because the Earth obstructs my view of Venus!"

Terry,

It would seem that the latest thing most 4 year colleges require now is a "Cultural Diversity" course like African history or a some study in religion.

Also Fortran is no longer required but Java is. Go figure. And Speech is not a requirement anymore. I took it years ago before the reqs changed. Fun Class.

Bob

I just want to wish you luck & encouragement. I'm most of the way through getting MCSE certified, a whole new direction for me and I can tell you it's different in your 40's than 20's. I take it more seriously and have to pay closer attention than I did before.

jimbo3123

Been to the "Library" lately?? Actually my sister went to Mich Tech. (home of the Huskies). I was relelegated to the local schools.. MC3 & LIT on the CO-OP plan (worked for Pops).

Mike.