Taking rockwell classes. Need something explained

..." Hello Levi,

Thank you for your input. We will look into both of these issues when the course is updated.

Previous job flashback alert!! Whenever I would find something in the courseware that needed to be fixed, that is the reply I would always get. It never mattered how severe the error was. We will fix it the next time the course gets updated was always the reply.

Me: "So when is it getting updated?"
Them: "It's not currently on our schedule."

Which means not this year and not next year. It is years out. I can sort of see that with printed material. But come on, web-based training should be an easy fix.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi All, I was making some offline changes to one of our machines PLCs (1769 L33-ERMS), and I noticed that downloading to the PLC took a lot...
Replies
Views
I made a small update to the PLC logic (GX developer). Then I wrote the updated code to the PLC (I did Online/write to PLC). I thought that would...
Replies
Views
I am facing a problem at time of taking backup from Siemens TP1200 using Prosave. "Could not establish a connection. check your setting, interface...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm currently working on an AB program using MSG instructions to open a socket and write then read messages via the socket. Everything...
Replies
Views
So reading the internet this came up... https://iot-analytics.com/soft-plc-industrial-innovators-dilemma/ Soft PLC's vs Hard PLC's and compared...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom